MD FRCS Urol
GMC number: 2954811
Year of qualification: 1984
Areas of expertise:
General Urology, Urinary Stone Disease, Urinary Reconstruction
- Monday afternoon and evening- Manor Hospital, Oxford
- Tuesday evening – Manor Hospital, Oxford by arrangement
- Wednesday evening – Manor Hospital, Oxford by arrangement
- Thursday afternoon and evening – Manor Hospital, Oxford
- Friday afternoon – Manor Hospital, Oxford by arrangement
- Royal College of Surgeons of England (Fellow)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (Fellow)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- BAUS Sections of Endourology and Functional Urology
- Royal Society of Medicine
Subspecialty services that this consultant provides:
In addition to general urology Mr Noble specialises in:-
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary stone disease
- Functional urology and urinary reconstruction
- Male and female incontinence
- Management of benign prostate disease
Jeremy Noble is a Consultant Urological Surgeon in Oxford and honorary senior lecturer in the University of Oxford. He has worked in the Urology Department for 20 years and has helped develop the unit into one of the most respected and effective units in the UK. His sub-specialist interests include management of the overactive bladder and benign prostate disease and he has a particular interest in the medical management of bladder dysfunction and benign prostatic hyperplasia. He has been a council member of the BAUS section of female urology and reconstruction and lectures widely on these and other areas of interest within urology.
Mr Noble has research interests in the overactive bladder and in the development of new medical treatment for benign prostatic disease.
Mr Noble is a Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in the Nuffield Department of Surgical Science, University of Oxford and delivers undergraduate teaching in surgery and urology to clinical medical students. He has a particular interest in surgical education and is The Head of School of Surgery for Health Education Thames Valley. Nationally he is a senior examiner for the intercollegiate examination board and has been a member of the SAC in Urology.
He is married with three children. Outside work, he is an avid sports fan and a fanatical follower of Rugby Union and Cricket. He claims to be a social golfer and a mad keen fly fisherman when family life allows.
Consultant Urological Surgeon, Oxford University Hospitals Foundation NHS Trust
Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in the Nuffield Department of Surgical Science, University of Oxford
Head of School of Surgery, Health Education Thames Valley.