Mr Ben Turney received an international travelling fellowship at the 100th annual meeting of the American College of Surgeons in San Francisco. Ben has visited Prof Margaret Pearle and Prof Marshall Stoller (two of America’s leading stone surgeons) as part of this fellowship. This has furthered his training in kidney stone surgery and built research collaborations for the future. He plans further visits to the US in 2015.
- World class research published in Nature
- New Rezum “steam therapy” for prostate available at OUA
- Professor Hamdy publishes on PSA screening
- Mr Sullivan publishes data on the role of chest xrays to follow up men with previous testis cancer
- Mr Sullivan publishes data on what you can expect when undergoing a diagnostic ureteroscopy for upper urinary tract cancer