30 senior trainees and new consultants attended a management course in Oxford. The Oxford & Cambridge management course was organised by Mr Ben Turney and Oliver Wiseman in Balliol College, Oxford on 22nd and 23rd March 2016. Topics covered included management and leadership, medicolegal workshop, starting in private practice and business planning. The course was sponsored by Boston Scientific, Storz, Nuffield, Urolift, DGL (Helix Health), CJ Coleman insurance brokers and Stanbridge Associates (accountants) and MBC (medical billing and collection).
- World class research published in Nature
- New Rezum “steam therapy” for prostate available at OUA
- Professor Hamdy publishes on PSA screening
- Mr Sullivan publishes data on the role of chest xrays to follow up men with previous testis cancer
- Mr Sullivan publishes data on what you can expect when undergoing a diagnostic ureteroscopy for upper urinary tract cancer